The Don’t Tread On Me Flag is an iconic symbol of America. It was flown by the Founding Fathers and is a reminder of the patriotic virtues of America. The snake is a sign first developed by Benjamin Franklin in his Pennsylvania Gazette to represent the original colonies.
The flag is a reminder of the importance of preserving individual freedom and keeping the government’s power in check. It is also a reminder of the importance of stopping tyranny. The Don’t Tread On Me Flag is a great gift for any patriot.
Top 5 Reasons To Get This "DON'T TREAD ON ME FLAG" Today!
Top 5 Reasons To Get This “DON’T TREAD ON ME FLAG” Today!
LIMITED: This special promotion could end at any time!
ICONIC: The Founding Fathers Flew This Flag!
PRIDE: Show Off Your Patriotic Pride in America!
GIFT: These Don’t Tread On Me Flags Make a Great Gift!
EXCLUSIVE: You won’t find this offer anywhere else!
The Gadsden flag is a powerful symbol of America’s commitment to liberty and justice for all. Get your FREE historic Gadsden “Don’t Tread On Me” 3x5ft house flag today!
1. The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag that features a yellow field with a coiled rattlesnake and the phrase “Don’t Tread on Me.” The flag is named after Christopher Gadsden, who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.
2. The Gadsden flag has been used by a variety of groups over the years, including the United States Marine Corps, the United States Navy, and the Tea Party movement.
3. The Gadsden flag is often seen as a symbol of American liberty and freedom.
4. Some people have criticized the use of the Gadsden flag, arguing that it is a symbol of racism and bigotry.
5. The Gadsden flag is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees freedom of speech and expression.
6. In June 2020, Nike released a limited-edition sneaker that featured the Gadsden flag on the heel. The release of the sneaker was met with criticism from some who argued that Nike was promoting a symbol of racism and bigotry.
7. In July 2020, Major League Baseball’s San Diego Padres removed a mural featuring the Gadsden flag from their stadium after receiving complaints from Native American groups.
8. In August 2020, NASCAR announced that it would ban the display of the Confederate flag at its events, but would allow the display of the Gadsden flag.
9. In September 2020, NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick announced that he would no longer stand for the National Anthem because he felt that it was disrespectful to people of color in America. Kaepernick’s decision sparked a nationwide debate about patriotism and race relations in America.
10. The Gadsden flag continues to be a controversial symbol in America today.